4.12.2010

Audrey's Birthday Celebration

Audrey chose the Rainforest Cafe for her 5th birthday family dinner. These pics are from when we went a couple of weeks ago. Since I'm always behind on pics I thought I might as well share them;)






I *love* this picture of big sister holding up little sister to feel the mist rising from the stone wall.


Audrey's "birthday cake". It was presented with a glowing sparkler on top. (But, truthfully, it looked a lot better than it tasted. Oh well, we paid for the experience;)




Audrey and her favorite fish: the "unicorn fish".



Heading home. Birthday girl is pouting (and refusing to be in the picture) because I wouldn't shell out big bucks for some stupid trinket. No, I'm not that mean (*gasp*). Really, I'm not. But I am quite cheap;) She was given a budget to work within, besides the fact that she had already opened up numerous presents at home. We got lost on the way to Auburn Hills. Birthday girl turned into diva girl. I got sick on the way home. But all~in~all, a fun family experience!





No comments: