7.05.2015

Summer 2k15~ Day 25

Tom, Austin, & I were invited to attend "Keeping Kids in the Game" hosted by Miguel Cabrera at Comerica Park. And when Miggy says "come"..... well, who are we to turn down an invite? So we did our part by~

Sitting in the dugouts. 


Playing catch infield and making some stellar plays in the outfield. Not sure why the Tigers haven't signed me yet???....




Touring the clubhouse. 

And meeting players. 





Rajai Davis was my favorite because he complimented Austin on his bow tie and thanked us for coming out. Super nice guy.

And then there was the food. The. FOOD. No truer words have ever been proclaimed by any napkin of mine.

And the fireworks. Which were really, for me, an excellent opportunity to digest the copious amounts of chewy chocolate chip cookie & rice krispy chunks drenched in dark chocolate that I had for dessert. 










No comments: