2.10.2008

Life's Greatest Mystery

Can someone please tell me how, when my husband and I get up at the same time, I can do all of this:
  • get ready, i.e.- take a shower, get dressed, put in my contacts, brush my teeth, put on make up, and dry my hair.
  • dig thru clean laundry to find 1 pair of tights and 2 pairs of undies.
  • dig thru closets to find clean pants and a top for myself, and church clothes for the kids.
  • dig thru the shoe basket to find matching pairs of shoes for each of the kids.
  • wrap my secret sister's valentines gift.
  • fill 3 sippy cups with apple juice.
  • dress 3 comatose kids, bundle them in their outerwear and
  • start the van

while he does this:

  • gets himself ready, i.e.- showers, dresses, and shaves. Every. single. Sunday. morning.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

If you figure it out, let me know, because I have the same issue here. I can do a zillion things in the same time that my husband can do, ohhh... two.

Anonymous said...

Like Nic said, if you figure it out, let us know. :) I am ready and so is Reyna and Jade is still usually getting himself together.

Emilie said...

haha, you are a GOOD multitasker, while the hubby...not so much! :)