8.03.2010

Audrey's Pre~school Picnic

Well, since the kids start school in less than 2 weeks now, it seems appropriate to post pictures from Audrey's year~end preschool picnic. One of these days I'll get caught up on my pictures and posts. Maybe in 2 weeks when I'll have ALL 3 KIDS in school! (can't believe my baby is already old enough to leave the nest;) anyways, back to the pics: the picnic was held at Ella Sharp Park and the pinata was part of the end~of~year celebration.



I didn't get a good shot of Audrey but after the preschoolers all had a turn, the little sibs were invited to take a swing:




then the teachers,



and finally, the parents. When even the big, strong daddies couldn't bust thru,



Mrs. Williams ripped the dang thing open. I *love* Audrey's expression as she's running toward the loot (far right):








Somehow, Lexi ended up with a bunch of skittles (*love* her curls:)



So sweet: Julia, Lexi, Zoe, and Jenna

No comments: