11.18.2010

Dr's Orders

Well, I was in for a 9 month check up with my endocrinologist today. My heart rate and blood pressure was up, temperature was up, too. I think it's all from lack of sleep and waaay too much caffeine. He thinks I might be anemic. I got a big lecture on how my heart is like a horse and if I keep whipping it (like I'm doing) eventually it will just stop. Yeah, scared the crap out of me. But, what's a girl to do? Win the lottery or head to La~La Land, I guess. I can't just stop working or really cut anything else out of life right now. I've completely over~prioritized everything in life. Hoping it doesn't have to be this way for much longer, but still no light at the end of the tunnel yet. My bad behavior earned me another round of blood tests. Maybe I am anemic and the solution will be as simple as popping a little pill. Carry on, Maria, carry on.

No comments: