4.08.2008

Me

1. What is your occupation? SAHM wanna-be, cheer and track coach, Meijer produce dept.

2. What color are your socks right now? bare feet, light pink toenails

3. What are you listening to right now? the tv- watching "My House Is Worth What?"

4. What was the last thing that you ate? garlic Parmesan potato wedges

5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? turquoise

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Tom- telling him to fill up before gas goes up- $3.49/gal.~yikes!

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, I don't know LeeAnn very well in real life, but I read her blog all the time;)

9. How old are you today? 27

10.Favorite drink? coffee in the morning, wild cherry Pepsi, anything with Malibu

11.What is your favorite sport to watch? definitely NOT Nascar!!!

12.Have you ever dyed your hair? yeah~ right now I have 3 inch roots~ think I'm in need of a touch-up?

13.Pets? Eddy our Jack Russell now shares his turf with Chauncy Billups, Rasheed Wallace, Rip Hamilton, Tayshaun Prince, and Audrey the fishes

14.Favorite food? Anything~ I love to eat (especially dessert=)

15.Last movie you watched? I don't even remember~ no doubt something with the kids

16.What do you do to vent anger? Stress out and scream

17.Favorite Day of the year? Christmas

18.What was your favorite toy as a child? my Barbies and Cabbage Patch dolls

19.What is your favorite, fall or spring? I like spring better but I love to decorate for fall

20.Hugs or kisses? hugs

21.Cherry or Blueberry? blueberry

22.Do you want your friends to email you back? definitely

23.Who is most likely to respond? ???? I would've guessed Beth, but now she has kids~ ha ha=)

24.Who is least likely to respond? ????

25.Current living arrangements? our home for 4 years: 3 beds, 2 baths, the basics~ this is the longest we've ever lived in one place and I'm getting a little stir crazy

26.When was the last time you cried? when we wasted $66 dollars in bank fees because of insufficient funds

27.What is on the floor of your closet? shoes and piles of Tom's crap

28.Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? since I'm posting this on my blog Julie is my longest "friend" on my blog roll.

29.The friend you have had the shortest time that you are sending this to? again... from the blog roll, Erica

30.Favorite smell? vanilla and my babies fresh from the tub

31.What inspires you? my kids and my friends

32.What are you afraid of? not being able to see my kids grow old

33.Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheeseburgers

34.Favorite car? I would so buy another VW Beetle if I could figure out how to get 3 kids and all their stuff into it

35.Favorite cat breed? shhh! I don't like cats

36.Number or keys on your key ring? 5 maybe

37.How many years at your current job? 5 as a mommy and coach, 2 months as produce person

38.Favorite day of the week? Friday~ I have the whole weekend!

39.How many states have you lived in? just Michigan

40.Today's date and time: April 7th, 11:46 pm.

1 comment:

Me said...

HAHA! Are you talking about me or is there another Beth? Either way, I have kids and I don't ever get on here :D

I love love Parmesan potato wedges! We make 'em all the time!! Yum!