8.29.2008

A Little Cup Of Black Magic

Leslie is always raving about Tim Horton's coffee but I had yet to experience it for myself... until yesterday. Leslie came to pick Reyna up bearing gifts of caffeine and sugar. The kids went for the donut holes while I enjoyed my fresh cup of coffee. I was starting to feel a mid-afternoon slump coming on, so it was perfect!
After Leslie left I took the kids into Austin's room to conquer it (but probably not once and for all). Getting his room picked up has been on my to-do list for weeks now. Every nite I tell Austin that we'll to get to his room the next day and the next day comes and goes and it still doesn't get done. So whatever was in that cup that Leslie brought me was pure magic because his room FINALLY is clean!!!
I worked late last nite and as the kids dragged my butt out of bed this morning I was wishing for a refill. We have a fun-filled day today. Austin is headed to Fun 4 All this morning for a friend's birthday and then we're off to do a bit of school shopping. Our schedule is just not allowing for the fun little date that Tom and I had wanted to do with him so I'm braving Target for an extended shopping trip with him and both of the girls. But what's really getting me thru my day is where I'm headed tonite... Archivers. I've heard that this is a scrapper's heaven on earth. I missed out on the last girls' nite out but I'm soooo there tonite. I'm really behind on our family book (almost 2 years... yikes!) So I'm hoping to get several pages done tonite. I'm so stinkin' excited!

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

I am glad that you loved your coffee! See you tonight! Can't hardly wait!