10.22.2009

Blah De Freakin' Blah

Yeah, it's pretty much how I've felt the last couple of weeks. Like I'm in some sort of funk that I just can't snap out of. I'd drop the kids off at school, come home with Lexi and just want to sleep until it was time to pick them up again. I was getting things done but not really feeling like I had accomplished anything. It felt like there was a weight, perhaps anxiety, where I just couldn't relax and enjoy life. Maybe it was the crappy rainy, dreary weather we were having. Maybe after all the craziness of life it was just time for me to tune out for a couple of weeks. This week has been different. I have a better mindset. I have drive and ambition again. Still not a whole lot of energy, but what SAHM with 3 kids, 2 jobs, and a husband who works full time and is going to school does?
Just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive. I'm gearing up for a full month of daily posting with November being NaNoMoBla~thingy. So stay tuned. I'm back. I think.

No comments: