3.04.2008

When All Else Fails...


... bake cookies! My kids love to bake with me, so I decided to try the recipe for oatmeal scotchies on the back of the toll house butterscotch bag. They were so yummy, sugar is an instant cure-all for the blues!


This pic is from back in November. Notice the kids' matching aprons- my grandma made them for my mom and me when I was probably around Audrey's age.
Oh, and I knew today was going to be a better day when I woke up and saw the sun shining! Thanks for the positive comments=)

3 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

Cute pic, Maria. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Think Tom would mind you seeing all the possibilies at sugardaddie.com??? :) All your bills could be PAID FOR!!!

I'm totally kidding, fyi. Don't leave Tom, he seems like a nice kid. This too shall pass. But it never hurts to dream...

Me said...

Gracie loves baking too. It's so much fun to do w/ them!