3.26.2008

Did You Really Wanna Know...

I was tagged by Nicole. Here are the rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
  1. I have a vein thing. I CANNOT stand to have anyone touch my veins, especially the ones in my wrist, elbow crook, and temple. I practically hyperventilate every time I have to get labs done.
  2. My Big Redneck Wedding is my new obsession. My favorite is with John and Amber in Georgia.
  3. When Tom's gone for the nite, I have to fall asleep with the TV on.
  4. I have to go out and get the mail as soon as it's delivered, even if I'm still in my pj's. I can't stand to leave it sit out in the box.
  5. Even though I swore I would never drive a van, I'm completely in love with my Caravan. The person that invented in-car DVD players and stow&go seating is a genius.
  6. I got a toe ring over 10 years ago from a little girl that I babysat for and I've never taken it off.
  7. Even though I have my teaching degree, I secretly hope I never have to use it and can always be a SAHM.

1 comment:

Me said...

I have to sleep downstairs on the couch, too, when R is gone overnight somewhere :)