2.27.2009

Spillin' The Beans

Ok, so if you're a regular reader of Hosmerville you know that we've had some exciting news that we were waiting until today to share. Drumroll, please....

Today is Tom's last day at K&J Goodyear Tire (yee ha!=)!!!
AND...
on Monday he will start as manager/OWNER of Hubbard Auto Center, Service Department in Onsted!!!
This is a small business but a HUGE opportunity and we're super excited to see where it's going to take us. Tom and I are headed down there tonite to scope things out and start giving the waiting area a fresh look. We're going with a coffee house feel and hope to have it done by the time he opens Monday morning. You know~ new owner, new look.
Now, on to the little contest I had going. I have to admit, I was sweating a little bit with everyone thinking I was pregnant. Sorry to disappoint you all, but I am not. not. NOT! pregnant (and definitely not with triplets, Leslie=) There were 2 ladies that guessed correctly, Nicole and Emilie. I did an old fashioned drawing and had Austin pick a name from the bowl and he drew... Nicole. So, Nicole, if you could email me your address, I have a goody bag to mail out to you. purple(underscore)butterfly22@yahoo.com. I, of course, took pictures of the goodies, but you all know how good I am at posting fresh pics so I'll tell you that the bag includes a few of my favorite things: spring kitchen towels, B&BW hand soap, a little journal, fun pens, scrapbook ribbon, and chocolate. And a bit of shameless self promotion~ a free oil change at Hubbard's=)
But wait! There's more! Goodies (sort of) for everybody. Any blog reader that stops in to visit Tom before April 1st and mentions they heard the big news from Hosmerville can get an oil change for only $14.99 (limit 1 vehicle per household). (Yes, I really am shameless;) Happy weekend, all!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations!

Nicole said...

AHHHH CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you guys :) And a free oil change? SWEET! Perfect timing... my car just told me the other day I'm 0 miles to "performing service" LOL! I am so so so excited for you guys. Awesome!!

(OMG I'm going nuts with the *!!!*.... I just tried to add an exclamation point to the word verification word HAHA!)

Leslie Collins said...

Dang it! I was hoping my triplet guess what right. hahahha. j/k.

I hope all goes well tonight. Can't wait to hear all about it.

I will be due for an oil change around that time. You will just have to give me directions to Onsted.

Have a nice time tonight.

Emilie said...

wow, thats great! Congrats to you and tom... that is very exciting.