5.20.2009

Finally!!!

Track season is coming to a close and that is the first word that comes to mind... finally! I love to work with the girls and I love being at the meets (although the standing in the cold part really sucks) but I am so glad that I am almost done. There's the Selby coaches meeting tomorrow, a couple of my girls possibly running in the Selby next week and a sports awards nite where I never fail to make a fool out of myself because I stand up in front of everyone and blubber like an idiot, but I am almost done! I feel like my "real" life has been put on pause these last 12 weeks and now it's time to get back to enjoying life as to just surviving it. In the next few weeks I have to catch up on:
  • my kids~ Austin's last day of kindergarten is next week... already!
  • gardening
  • I may, just possibly, have some laundry issues that still need to be resolved
  • cleaning of the bathrooms~ ugh!
  • blogging
  • weeding out junk for the gar(b)age sale
  • and if I'm really ambitious, thank you notes from my daughter's birthday 2 months ago

Today is my first full day "off", no practice, no work~ yee haw!!! And the weather is gorgeous. I think the first thing I'll cross of my to~do list is the landscaping under the bedroom windows. Enjoy the sunshine!!!

No comments: