6.24.2009

The Good, The Bad, & The Expensive

The Good:
  • splashing in the pool with the kids
  • Austin finally getting brave enough to jump in and go under water all by himself
  • hibiscus blooms
  • a cool(er) basement
  • lunch with my sisters
  • Captain Morgan and vanilla Coke

The Bad:

  • hot weather and no AC
  • sunburn~ 3 days later my back is still crispy
  • landscaping weeds that just don't give up
  • neighbor's pool parties @ 1am~ the least they could do is invite me
  • rejection~ a total slap in the face

The Expensive:

  • dropping $1000+ on a 23 year old AC unit that has an unrepairable leak
  • the alternative~ spending $3500+ on a new unit. I do believe we are between a rock and a hard place. It's 84* in my house right now~ I am at their mercy

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

never really listened to the song, it wont be like this for long....just paid attention and now in tears. hahah. love those hormones.

glad to hear your air is fixed, sorry to hear how expensive it was.

see you around 12 today.