6.13.2009

I Have A Confession

I have been pressured, coerced even, to join this little online network by several friends. Perhaps you've heard of it? It's called facebook. I remained steady in my resolve that I would not ever join because I had my blog and bloggers are cooler than facebookers. Well, a few weeks ago I finally caved, the pressure just a little too great, I buckled and signed up. And you can see what that's done to my blog. Aside from a "not me Monday" post, I have been MIA. It's just too easy to share a thought or two thru facebook without having to sit and contemplate a blog post.
So I promise, I'll try to be a little more faithful to the blog. I do have my priorities after all. So while I'm trying to catch up I might as well post Austin's b~ball stats from his season this spring. I tallied up all the stats several weeks ago and the paper has been floating around in my purse waiting for me to blog about it. I figured for memory's sake I should record the action here.
Here's the run~down:
7 games
100 points~ 14.29 pts./game average
13 missed shots~ 79.4% from the floor
made 50 out of 63 attempts
12 rebounds
his team (the wolverines) won 5 (maybe 6 games) for a 5(6)-1 record
The "maybe" is because I missed that game and didn't get a final score from my sub stat taker
Austin gets in on the action again this Monday with a basketball camp at Columbia Central.

No comments: