7.05.2009

My Top 10 Bestest...

Memories From A Completely Kid and Husband~Free Weekend:
  1. coffee and chat time with Micah and Lindsey
  2. a real attempt to scrapbook~ no kids clamoring for sticky dots, scissors, and embellishments
  3. a wonderful bridal shower for a wonderful, sweet bride~to~be
  4. No "kiddie" alarm clocks at 8am
  5. skipping the whole dreaded bedtime routine
  6. a break from being "chef mommy"
  7. shopping at Target~ no distractions, no time limits, no potty breaks
  8. a clean house
  9. a leisurely walk with Ed
  10. the WHOLE bed to myself
Alas, every good thing must come to an end. But if I'm being really honest with myself, the house was a little too quiet, too clean (who am I kidding? a house can never be too clean!), and too empty. Can't wait to hug and kiss on my kiddos!!! (Not that I wouldn't welcome a break like this again!=)

No comments: