7.05.2009

Stay Tuned

Before my husband left town with the kids on Friday I made a quick stop at Best Buy to pick up a new camera. (Can I just say "finally"!?!) The last few months of my kids' accomplishments and activities have been completely unrecorded as our other camera was broken over spring break (cement floors~even those of the finished variety~ are not really gentle on digital cameras.) Anyways, all of that to say that my blog will once again be complete with pictures very, very soon! I have promised myself that I will actually take time to "learn" this new camera so that I can get some really nice shots and I will try my best how to figure out how to get the pics off of the camera and onto the computer without husbandly assistance. So stay tuned! Vacay pics to come!

No comments: