7.20.2009

Not Me Monday: Potty Mouth

  • I most certainly did NOT catch myself calling the lady in the yellow Mustang who WOULD NOT LET ME OVER in traffic last Monday an a**hole. I definitely remembered my kids were in the van with me a little too late to stop myself, but you wouldn't have caught me pretend coughing/ choking to cover the swear escaping my lips.
  • After that slip, I was definitely not thankful that my kids are total tv rats and were completely engrossed in "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" at the time.
  • when Tom saw Lexi smelling her finger the other nite and asked her what she was smelling, she did not reply in all complete seriousness "my ba~gina". No, she didn't!
  • my mouth did NOT further get me in trouble when I absentmindedly replied "stick your head in doo doo" when Audrey started singing "nana nana boo boo" at the dinner table Thursday nite. My kids totally thought that uncool and I will definitely not hear that one again!

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

too funny! i really need to start doing a not me monday post.