9.14.2009

Monday's To Do's

I usually look forward to Mondays because they're my days off, but today I'm struggling to get into my Monday Mode and get a lot accomplished. If I ever find my groove today, here's what I'd like to do:
  1. make beds
  2. laundry (3 loads that just need to be folded and put away, another 1 to wash)
  3. unpack the kids and Tom from their mini vacation this past weekend
  4. clean out the van from said vacation
  5. plan this weekend's tailgating menu (so excited for Saturday!!!)
  6. drop off recycling
  7. drop off/pick up prescriptions
  8. pay bills
  9. pick up Austin from school
  10. play outside with the kids
  11. make dinner
  12. clean up kitchen
  13. baths for the kids

Well, looking at my list, I have to at least get it together enough to accomplish number 9, but it'd be nice if I could check off a couple more items, too. Time to get things done!

No comments: