11.09.2009

Monday Mojo

Yay for Monday!!! My favorite day of the week! Most people dread Monday mornings, but since I work all weekend and Monday is my day off, it can't come soon enough. Usually, I am super ambitious in my plans to get things accomplished. All weekend long I make lists in my head of what I'm going to get done and then life ends up getting in the way and I never get done as much as I wanted to. So, today I'm keeping track of all things I manage to accomplish on my great day off:
  1. got out of bed (hey, you gotta start somewhere;)
  2. Austin dressed, lunch packed, homework completed, breakfast made, out the door to carpool by 8! Without a single whine or complaint (BIG accomplishment=)
  3. budget and checkbook balanced
  4. scheduled online van payment
  5. started today's blog post
  6. read thru Sunday's paper
  7. started dishwasher load #1
  8. cleaned out the science experiments from the refrigerator
  9. rocked baby Ruby to sleep
  10. made beds
  11. packed away the Halloween decor
  12. caught up Lexi's scrapbook to her 3rd birthday
  13. restored order to the living room after our busy Sunday
  14. went thru a pile of paperwork that had been sitting in my kitchen cabinet since July
  15. picked up Austin and JoJo from school
  16. went to the high school for team pictures
  17. took back a van~load of recycles
  18. put gas in the van
  19. played P-I-G and H-O-R-S-E with Austin. (He blew me away all 3 times)
  20. brought out a tub of Thanksgiving decor
  21. made dinner (burritos and spanish rice)
  22. cleaned up the kitchen & started dishwasher load #2
  23. bathed & jammied all 3 kids
  24. tucked 3 super~hyper kids (because Grandma showed up to do bedtime) into bed
  25. re~tucked said hyper kids into bed multiple times after potty breaks, drinks of water, and tattle telling on offending siblings
  26. scrapbooked 4 pages for Audrey's scrapbook

So much more could be done but now I'm preparing for my tomorrow... by going to bed! Happy Monday & good nite!!!

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

Thank you, again for watching the girls. It was a huge help.

It sounds like you had a very productive day. Now I am off to clean out my fridge. Glad you mentioned it. I am a little scared of a few things in ours. :) hahah.