11.03.2009

Why Is Trust Such A Hard Thing To Learn?

Is it ever a good thing when the doctor calls and wants to discuss test results 2 weeks before your scheduled appointment to discuss said results? I just received a message from my doctor's office saying that's exactly what he wants to do. Of course, I called back and they are closed for the evening. My natural tendency to worry panic has me already thinking the worst possible. And yet, I can hear God whispering, "Trust me". Trust. It's such a hard thing to do. Especially for my type A, control freak personality.
Tonite is going to be hard. I'm working third. I'll be up most of the nite. It's quiet. I'm (for the most part) by myself. I'm tired. My mind starts to wander. I will try not to dwell on what I may be hearing when I call tomorrow morning. I will try to trust.

2 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

I hope that everything is okay. I am praying for you.

Mandy said...

This post was written Tuesday. Today is Thursday. How are things?