11.07.2009

See? I Told Ya

What did I say earlier this week? Check back and I'll probably have missed a day already with this whole NaNoMoBlo thing. And I did. It wasn't exactly intentional. I thought about it last nite, but wasn't in the mood. I was planning on doing it later and then forgot until late this morning. So, I'm out. But I'll try my best to keep up with the daily postings thru the rest of the month.
I enjoyed a quiet evening to myself because Tom took the kids for a sleepover at his parent's last nite. I've had 2 WHOLE hours to myself this afternoon between cheerleading practice and work. The house is completely picked up and I have gotten quite a bit done (yay, me!;) But, as always, I could keep myself busy for hours. So now I'm getting ready to head into work Somehow I need to come up with a recipe for Hosmer Thanksgiving that I can make tonite when I get home. Something that doesn't require a lot of energy (so no pie this time;) and something that will sit well in the car for a couple of hours (while we're in church.)
I've never had Thanksgiving weeks before Thanksgiving before, but I'm looking forward to all the yummy food! (and spending time with the family, too;)

No comments: