12.10.2009

Today's Big Questions

I'm being inquisitive today. Lots of questions. Maybe not so many answers. Here's what's going thru my mind:
  • why do I keep finding pieces of stale, crusty eggo waffles in Austin's room when we haven't had eggos in months?
  • where are they coming from?
  • can I really send my daughter to school in too~small/short snow pants and fashion boots when there's 2 inches of snow on the ground?
  • does this warrant an explanatory note to the teacher?... Dear Mrs. W, Please don't judge my mothering skills. It's really not for lack of fashion and/or common sense but simply that my daughter chose to have a meltdown as I was trying to get her around to take her to Target. Instead of going shopping for new winter attire, she ended up in her room for an extended time out and I ended up on the couch with some Bailey's in my coffee for a little peace and quiet. (I nixed the idea of letter writing in favor of spending the time digging thru my Christmas stash to find the snow boots I had picked up for her in May at the clearance price of $9.)
  • Why do I live in Michigan when I am cold intolerant?
  • Why can't Santa be for grown~ups? I'm pretty sure I've been good this year, unless you're asking that question to my daughter from her place in time out, and I have a pretty good wish list.
  • why do kids always pick out the marshmallows from Lucky Charms?
  • why does my dog like cheese so much?
  • where does the morning go? Time to go pick up Audrey!

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

mmmmmmmmm.....bailey's! :)