2.04.2010

Taylor Swift And Vampires

My daughters have 2 obsessions... Taylor Swift's song "You Belong With Me" and Miley Cyrus' "Party In The USA". We're constantly searching for them playing on the radio when we're running back and forth in the van. I went to playlist.com to find the songs and add them to the bottom of my playlist for future reference. Our laptop's sound in on the fritz and you can only hear sound thru the headphones but you should see my girls rock out. Lexi especially puts on a great show singing and Audrey has the "movin' my hips, like, yeah" part from "...USA" down very well;)
Anyways, the whole reason I mention vampires is because while searching for Taylor's song I came across "You Belong With Me" (Jacob Black's version). Anyone who has a neurotic slight obsession the Twilight Saga will find this amusing. Not real sure how to do it any differently so I just added the song to the top of my playlist so it will start automatically.

1 comment:

austin rivers said...

Taylor is a talented and attractive woman, but its hard to turn on the radio without hearing one of her songs. I think the general public has been over-saturated and it would probably be wise to pull back a little bit.