1.26.2008

Drumroll, Please...

...as I introduce you to the newest team member of the Meijer produce department. Moi. That's right, ladies and gents, my BA in elementary ed has landed me the most prestigious and sought after position of banana stocker and lettuce crisper at the "friendly acres". FYI- bananas are the number one selling grocery item in the store. Period. So my new job is verrrry important. Gotta keep those banana customers happy.
If you're from the Jackson area look for me in my blue cap and apron as you stock up on fresh fruits and veggies, just don't ask me where to find the jimaca, turnips and avocados.

4 comments:

Zoe said...

congrats on the job...now where are the blood oranges?

lina said...

Congrats! Now tell them you want an employee discount on your groceries :)

Anonymous said...

I think that is so fun. I would love to do produce over anywhere else in the store. And hey, it's a job...money. No worries where it is. I can't remember, are you working on the east side or the airport meijer?

Julie said...

Congratulations on the new job! I hope it works out for you and the family!