9.22.2008

Monday, Monday

Not a whole lot to post on tonite. A typical Monday. Austin had school. He came home with his first official homework assignment. An "All about Me " book due in a couple of weeks. Aside from what he has to include as his favorites and basic info, his teacher has pretty much given us free reign for the format and design of the project. I absolutely do not want to be one of those kind of mothers that takes over and does all of her child's work for him but I'm hoping maybe he'll be interested in doing it as a scrapbook style book~ maybe 8X8? I've got lots of ideas, but again, I don't want to force anything if he has his own plan.
Other than that, I've done 3 loads of laundry. I made an easy dinner and then we hit the trail for a quick walk/bike ride before bath time. The kids are in bed, Tom's off with his brother and I'm just enjoying the quiet before bedtime.
Happy fall, y'all!!! (today's the first day of autumn in case you didn't know;)

No comments: