9.19.2008

Send Some Luck Her Way

So I' m off to the Miss Michigan USA pageant tonite. The winner, who will be crowned on Saturday, will go on to compete in the Miss USA pageant next year. What makes tonite so special is one contestant, Miss Lindsey Ann Wiley. Around here in Hosmerville, we simply refer to her as Winsey because she's my brother's girlfriend. I can't wait to see her tonite. She's got looks, she's got talent, and most importantly she's got the sweetest personality. How could she lose? ... not that I'm biased or anything=) Let's go Lindsey!!!

3 comments:

Emilie said...

haha,well I think Lindsey and I went to church school together . . . ha! small world.

Leslie Collins said...

What? That is awesome. Best of luck to her. I hope she goes all the way!



BTW....yep, I was doing a little sucking up the other day!! j/k. hahahaha.

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

keep us posted!! :)