9.25.2008

My Mantra

I refuse to dwell on the negative today. I will remain positive and upbeat. (Repeat. Repeat.) In an effort to do so I'm making myself list 10 things I'm loving right now, things I'm looking forward to, things that are making me laugh:
  1. chai tea and meme bread (I thought I'd start out small)
  2. Audrey sucking her thumb with her boo bunny
  3. Lexi's little biscuits in her big girl underwear
  4. Madagascar (the movie, not the island)
  5. Seeing one of the senior girls at JCS on her "unicorn" (for spirit week) as I drove Austin to school this morning
  6. clean laundry
  7. vacuuming my living room
  8. Reyna coming
  9. eating dinner as a family
  10. Audrey going to gymnastics tonite
  11. spending time with Austin while Audrey is in gymnastics
  12. going to work tonite (believe it, or not)
  13. the beautiful sunshine

Wow, that was easier than I thought and I feel better already!=)

2 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

I just followed your lead and made a positive list. I needed one. Thank you! :)

Me said...

I feel better too :)