9.23.2008

Playing Favorites

Anybody weird like me? Do you always order a certain drink with a certain meal? Without it your dining experience just wouldn't be the same? Take for instance Taco Bell. I always, always, always drink Dr. Pepper at the bell. Always. Until we happened to go to a Taco Bell far, far away from here and they didn't have Dr. P. Maybe they do things differently in that "neck of the woods". Anyways, I can't even remember what I ended up settling for, but it just wasn't the same. So, yeah, I'm weird. Here's some more favorites:
  • Olive Garden: peach tea
  • McD's: Hi-C orange
  • Outback: coke with grenadine- if they try to slip me cherry coke I'll send it back
  • Subway: wild cherry pepsi
  • Knight's Steakhouse (our hangout for GNO's with my fave girlies): I'm starting to lean toward their margarita~ so good, so strong=)

Oh, and I always prefer Pepsi to Coke. Got any favorites?

1 comment:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

McDonalds - Sweet Tea
Taco Bell - Wild Cherry Pepsi
AppleBees - Strawberry Lemonade
Cottage Inn Pizza - Root Beer