1.13.2009

Everyday Happenings

Not much has been happening around here, we've been chillin' Hosmerville style the last couple of days:
  • I did mani/pedis for Audrey and Lexi; Audrey chose pink, Lexi went with purple sparkles.
  • Austin found an Eastbay catalog in the pile of mail yesterday and has been busy circling all of the shoes he wants, looking for the best deals, and even finding some stylish pink and purple basketball shoes for his sisters.
  • Audrey gave me the best compliment that other day when she exclaimed, "mommy, your biscuits (i.e., butt) are small!" Does this girl know how to suck up, or what;)?
  • Eddy threw up on the kitchen floor the other nite and then proceeded to gobble it all back down. Austin thought that it was amazingly disgusting, enough so that he quipped, "write that on your blog!"
  • We cannot find Austin's library book, the one that he checked out before Christmas break. (There's a brilliant idea, send a book home for 3 weeks during the crazy busy holiday season.) The Berenstain Bears Christmas book that probably got packed away with our 50+ Christmas books. I'm thinking paying for a replacement will be easier and in the best interest of my sanity than searching through the half dozen Christmas tubs downstairs.
  • Lexi is in the "less is more" stage right now in terms of her clothing. Every time I turn around, she's stripped down to her underwear (or less).
  • There's got to be at least a foot of snow on our deck, with more falling as I type. I think the bears got it right when they decided to hibernate through the winter.

Exciting stuff, I know. I'd love to stick around and fill you in on all of the other exciting details of my life but I've gotta get some clothes on that girl!

No comments: