1.09.2009

Slacker Parents

I worked 3rd shift last nite and since Tom had taken today off from work, I was more than obliged to let him take over kid duty this morning. Then he wakes me up at 11:42.
T: what time does Austin get out of school?
M: 11:30!
Oops!!! Aside from neglecting our kindergarten son and leaving him stranded in the pick up line, what else do we have planned for the weekend?
  • Tonite we are having friends from church over for dinner. No big meal for me to cook, though, we're being lazy and ordering pizza;)
  • Tomorrow it's daddy duty again because I'm working all afternoon/evening=P
  • Sunday we'll have church in the morning and AWANA for the kids at nite. Lexi and I will probably do a little shopping and pick up some accessories for our newly painted kitchen (pictures coming soon=)

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: