1.05.2009

What A Deal!!!

My cheerleaders got me a gift card to Bath and Body Works for Christmas so the girls and I stopped by while Austin was in school this morning. They're having their semi-annual sale and I was able to get:
  1. a deep cleansing hand soap
  2. a gentle foaming hand soap
  3. a C.O. Bigelow mentha tingling hand soap (hmm... see a pattern? I love "fun" hand soaps for the kitchen and bathroom=)
  4. a C.O. Bigelow lemon mentha body wash
  5. an American Girl shower gel for the girls
  6. and 2 C.O. Bigelow mentha lip shines all for $18.15!!!

I did some quick math and realized that I had saved almost $36! And I still have money left on my gift card, yay!

Audrey discovered a little piece of heaven on earth at Claire's accessory shop. I loved this place when I was a kid. I let the girls browse for 5 minutes and they took it all in. As we left Audrey said, "that was so cool!" Such a girly girl!

No comments: