4.22.2009

You Say It's Your Birthday...

... well, it's my birthday, too! Wasn't there a song that went something like that? So, today is the big day. My last 20's birthday. Not a whole lot of excitement or big plans, so I guess that means I'm officially a grown~up. So far, the girls and I enjoyed Tim Horton's this morning (I think I may have found the best mocha around). Audrey's been to the doctor for her 4 year old check up. 25th percentile in height and 50th percentile for weight. 1 finger poke, 1 (accidental) kick in the face to Lexi, 2 nurses + mommy to hold her down and 3 shots. Then it was all over and somewhat good again. On to the Secretary of State for license and plate renewals (my hair looking somewhat decent).


Back at home, Leslie called and let me in on the greatest shopping deal this year. The Children's Place is having a sale plus an extra 15% with a special code from babycheapskates. I got goodies for all 3 kids. Some stuff for this summer and some back~2~school stuff for next fall.


I have a meet tonite in Colon. Yeah, Colon. Hopefully the sun keeps shining. Even when there's track and field involved my idea of fun is not standing outside freezing off my niblets.
There's tentative plans for a girls' nite this Friday so the birthday celebration may continue with my favorite ladies. Double d's and triple t's (no, that's not our bra sizes, just our plans). Dinner, drinks, girl talk, tattoos, and a screening of Twilight.
So, for those of you that have ever celebrated a birthday;), what was your best gift or memory ever?

2 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

I am glad that you were able to find stuff for the kids. I just placed my order and glad I did, because it was starting to say low inventory on some of the stuff I picked. I ended up with quite a bit for a really good deal.

Have a great birthday and hope the sun stays out for your track meet.

I love Tim Horton's, but I am sure you already knew that. haha.

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!:)