11.05.2008

Disgusted

Yeah, that pretty much sums up how I'm feeling today.

A President-elect who sees nothing wrong in killing babies through partial birth abortion.

Support for more stem cell research.

A blatant disregard for the precious gift of life.

And the majority of our population supports this.

Our country is in the hole.



My only hope rests in the fact that God was, is, and always will be in control.

Just remember not to whine when the "change" comes because it's exactly what everyone was clamoring for. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go work so that all of the non-working citizens of this blessed country can return to their life of luxury from the couch.

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

I am sorry to hear that you are upset about the election. You have every right to feel the way that you do.