12.12.2008

A Little Bit Of This & That

It's the weekend (and I've got 2 days off)! I had my day fully planned out so I wouldn't waste a spare moment but my plan went to pot as soon as I woke up this morning and saw the clock read 8:26. Yeah, and Austin's supposed to be in school at 8:20. We've had a less than stellar week with school attendance. He missed Monday- Wednesday with a nasty cold/flu bug. And then he was 45 minutes late for a half day today. He has next week and then we have the Christmas break to get our act back together.
Audrey is off with cousin Katy tonite celebrating Katy's 4th birthday. Plans included going to Red Lobster for birthday dinner (both girls *love* shrimp) and Fun 4 All before a sleepover at Katy's. Audrey has looked forward to this all week so I'm sure she is having a fabulous time tonite.
I have one more week of basketball to go, so the end (and the paycheck) is in sight. We have a game in Tekonsha tomorrow morning and then 2 more this coming week. The cheerleaders are heading to my house before our last game on Wednesday for some Christmas cookies, hot chocolate, and a small gift exchange. For the last week, Lexi's been parading through the house in full cheerleader mode calling off cheers and even getting the pom poms out for a little cheer action.
After I return from the game tomorrow I have a couple of errands to do and then I have to get my scrapbook room ready because Leslie and fam are coming for pizza and Christmas projects. We ordered scrapbook calendars awhile back to make for Christmas gifts so we're combining our resources to get them done.
The kids' Christmas program is this Sunday at church and then I work a full shift. And that is pretty much our weekend. Still on the agenda for tonite: wrapping Audrey's Christmas gifts and folding several loads of laundry. Happy weekend, all!=)

1 comment:

Me said...

Busy busy! Hope things slow down and you can get poor Austin to school on time. Ha ha :)