12.26.2008

Not Exactly Christmas Cards

Well, my Christmas cards are finally in the mail... 1 day after Christmas. So this year, I'm calling them holiday cards because they'll arrive sometime between Christmas and New Years;) Since I couldn't do this, and our last studio session at JC Penny was less than stellar, we went with this for the cards this year:
I printed the photos off in black and white so they would "color coordinate" with my cards=). Don't let the smiles fool you though. I'm sure the whole neighborhood heard me yelling~ just stand still! Lexi, look at the camera! C'mon kids, I just want one decent picture! Seriously, can't you just cooperate?!?! Of course, the cold zapped my half-dead battery so I had 1 minute to capture the "perfect" picture; which didn't exactly happen. So this is what we ended up with: the kids with their snowman "Fred". And I have to give credit where it's due... it was Austin's idea to use dog food for the facial features.



No comments: