3.23.2009

Waiting Is The Hardest Part

Lexi threw~up several times Saturday evening. Sunday morning, it was her water, but it was also her first drink of the day and then she kept everything down all day. Yesterday I felt queasy at work but was trying to convince myself that if I didn't think I was getting sick, I wouldn't. I went to bed still feeling yucky but had a good nite's sleep and woke up today feeling good. Then Lexi threw~up twice this morning. And I'm feeling gross again. So now I'm just waiting. Waiting for the inevitable to happen. But while I'm waiting this is what I'm frantically trying to catch up on:
  • laundry, which aside from a few loads washed and dried last week, is now again an overwhelming mountain in my laundry room.
  • bills in the mail
  • a quick run to the bank
  • the house, in general, which tends to be, ummm, shall we say, a DISASTER by the time I get home on Sunday nites.

Mondays are usually my "recuperate-from-the-weekend" days anyhow. But with the flu virus threatening, I better get a move on.

No comments: