11.11.2007

Awwww! I have readers!!!

Well, so far so good. I have only neglected my kids for approximately 3 hours since I signed onto this whole blogging thing. With that being said I have just imposed blogging rule #1 for this Hosmerville mommy: One mustn't begin composing a post until all 3 children are tucked snug in their beds. It starts out innocently enough, " just a quick post," I reason and then an hour later I finally finish. In the meantime, my kids have turned the living room into this:


Wait a minute, doh! It usually looks like this and the picture doesn't even do it justice. Then there's Austin's room, looking like this:

Can you even see his room?! I guess I know what I need to do tomorrow.

I have received comments on my blog from 6 of you now, so I know that there are at least 6 of you out there reading. Thanks for all of the positive feedback! Let me just say that this is way too much fun!!! How come none of you ever suggested I start a blog earlier?;)

3 comments:

Julie said...

WHATEVER!!! You know we probably ALL suggested you do it earlier, but noooooooooooo, you thought you were too busy, huh? Just kidding. I am happy that you do have a blog now. It's a lot of fun reading it. And OH MY GOSH!!! What in the world happened to Austin's room?? Can you say "TORNADO"! Have fun cleaning that one up. :)

Me said...

I was all gun ho on mine, too, when I started, but 3 years later, I don't get to post but once a week...lol. I did used to have so much fun with it though.

Maybe I'll have to do something about that posting thing today when I get a chance between whining, crying, feeding and poopy pants :)

Oh and do something about that mess...lol...kidding :)

Zoe said...

thank you dear lord. someone elses kids rooms look just like my kids room. *big sigh of relief*