11.20.2007

This One's For You Bubba

With Christmas fast approaching, my little bro has called me wanting a Christmas wish list. So here's just a few ideas to get you started:


Maria's Wish List:
  • I want my dining room floor to stay clean for more than 10 minutes after I have spent 30 minutes on my hands and knees mopping it
  • I want my dirty laundry basket to remain empty long enough for me to put all of the clean clothes away
  • I want all 3 of my kids to be in their own beds sleeping by 9pm so that I actually have some time to myself in the evening
  • I want to sleep a solid 6 hours for 2, maybe 3, nites in a row
  • I want $40,000+ to pay off my husband and my student loans
  • I want a sexy little sports car (preferably without room for a car seat) in black or silver with leather seats, a moon roof and a Bose sound system
  • I want to lose the 5 extra pounds that just won't go away- better yet, I want my high school body back
  • I want a new wardrobe- clothes that actually fit me and are in style
  • Oh yeah, one more thing- I want world peace

I'd ask for some pajamas and a Target gift card too but that just seems a little too extravagant. Hope this list helps, happy shopping, Micah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too funny. I am sure Micah is wishing he didn't ask and just went and got a gift card. hahhaa. :)

Nicole said...

Good list! I need lots of those things too... I think the 40k to pay off student loans would be on top of my list. I wish I had a rich great aunt die or something... HAHA!

Zoe said...

yeah i owe 40k on just my loans :( i'm with ya one the own bed. 3 of mine are sleeping in my bed as i type this. i have to move them or sleep in the dog crate i guess.