11.20.2007

Tag You're It!

My cousin Leslie has tagged me. Awww, my very first tag; but I'm not gonna play by the rules. I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but if you're reading my blog and you have your own, consider yourself tagged. So, here goes-

7 Random Things About Me:
  • I cannot leave on vacation until my entire house is clean
  • I'm thinking about touching up my butterfly tattoo. I'd like to have some more color added to it
  • I'm usually chewing a piece of gum
  • I have to have chap stick or lip gloss on- I hate the feeling of dry lips
  • I always write out all of the bills and balance the checkbook
  • I love everything Christmas- decorations, music, shopping, parties, traditions, etc.
  • I can't stand being late but now that I have kids I usually am

2 comments:

Julie said...

I also cannot go anywhere without lip gloss or chapstick. I'm addicted. And I know what you mean about always being late, but I think I was like that before I had a baby. LOL. :)

jenny said...

funny - i love to write out my bills too. balancing the checkbook is another story - but i like writing out checks. i guess that could be a bad thing too. :)