11.15.2007

Better than Sex

I slept approximately 4 hours last nite. I stayed up late cleaning the bathroom- yipee! and got up early to unbury the living room. All because I was hosting a party tonite for several of my best-est friends from high school. Let's just say it was a rather "intimate" party. I'm not sure who was more excited about the evening, my husband or myself. Tom did call from work several times today to double check on the plans for the evening. He set a very generous spending limit and has never been so helpful in getting the kids out of the house before the guests arrived.
For sake of privacy, my guests shall remain nameless, but we had a lovely evening. We sampled lots of romance enhancing lotions and potions. We played with some *ah-hem* toys. And I am proud to say I was not named "The Biggest Ho" (ok, I am just a teeny bit jealous.) We sipped Bailey's in our coffee and indulged in a dessert I like to call "Better Than Sex"... come to think of it, tonite was like a grown-up playdate. Who says kids have all of the fun? As for the dessert, here's the recipe. I'll let you decide for yourselves if it tastes up to its name;)
Layer 1:
1 stick margarine or butter softened
1 cup flour
1 cup chopped nuts
Blend together with fork until crumbly and then press into a greased 9X13 pan. Bake @ 350 for 15 minutes.
Layer 2:
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup Cool Whip
Blend together until creamy, spread on cooled crust.
Layer 3:
2 sm. boxes Jell-O pudding mix or 1 lg. box (I like chocolate)
Make pudding according to package directions, pour over cream cheese layer.
Layer 4:
Top pudding with remaining Cool Whip- Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE Better than Sex cake! I'm sorry I missed it. I'm glad you had fun though. Hopefully Trina remembered to add my order to your party. Not much to add, but still, I don't want her to forget!! It's nice that Tom was so cooperative so you could have a great party. I wonder why?! :)

jenny said...

oh i love this but have never made it! thanks for the recipie! sounds like you had a great party! :)

Zoe said...

sounds like a fun and intresting evening!

Me said...

I'm so jealous! I want to go to a girly party!!!